No. We are trying to make our website to be the best showroom
- Online, by credit card.
- Bank transfer (Best, for large orders) or E-Transfers for private orders.
- Today with COVID-19 protocols, DHL express has shortage of stuff and your shipment will be placed in a waiting queue for your flight, usually takes 7 days. After shipment is picked up by DHL Express, it’ll arrive in Canada in 3-5 Business days.
- In case the item found to be not in stock (Special configuration, etc.), we will request the factory to manufacture one device for your order which will take a little longer but you’ll know that your device was just manufactured and wasn’t just sitting in the warehouse. In this case it might take up to 4 weeks, depending on the configuration.
- On special orders or on orders that require large MOQ’s, lead times can be anywhere between 4 weeks to 8 month, depending on quantity and configuration.
- In case the device is in local stock, you can pick it up locally the same or next business day, otherwise it will be shipped to you within 2 business days after your payment is cleared.
Of course. We welcome group discounts and quantity discount for businesses. Our quantity discounts are starting from purchasing 10+ pieces of the same device.
No. You are free to purchase 1 or 2 units and test them, if they fit your needs, we will be more than welcome to supply you with a bulk order. When requesting a quote, please mention that you’d like to purchase evaluation units.
Generally all smartphones* have a 1 year factory warranty from the day of a purchase, transferred to us, unless otherwise stated in the device’s description. That means that Industrial One will be your warranty provider for your purchased smartphones and other mobility devices and you won’t need to send it to a factory for a warranty repair.
What is covered by basic warranty ?
- Organic failures – Organic failures means, that the portion of the device stopped functioning properly without being abused (Yes, believe it or not, but rugged devices can be abused).
- Organic battery failure – Organic battery failure occurs when the battery starts loosing it’s capacity faster than expected. for example, a high-end lithium-polymer battery can lose about 20 percent of its capacity after 1000 charge cycles, which is considered normal.
Any sort of accidental damage is not included in the basic warranty. If you are interested to purchase a 3yr extended warranty plan please either contact us by phone, chat or email, please note that if extended warranty weren’t purchased together with the device, it can be added within the first 14 day of your purchase date.
Sorry, all sales are final, unless the device is DOA, in this case we will replace it with identical device
- Industrial One will not take responsibility for any data stored on your device when in service or in day to day usage, backup of data is solely owner’s responsibility.
- Industrial One herein shall in no event be liable for any loss, damage, health impact of any sort as a result of usage of any items sold by industrial One or provided free of charge to the customer.
- Industrial One herein shall in no event be liable for any unlawful use of any items sold or provided free of charge to the customer.
- There is nothing indestructible, anything can be damaged if enough effort made, Industrial One herein shall in no event be liable for any abusive damage to any item sold by industrial One or provided free of charge to the customer.
- In case of dispute on definition of (Accidental damage), Item will be shipped to manufacturer for assessment at customer’s expense, if result of the assessment will be to customer’s satisfaction, Industrial One shell refund the shipping costs.
No. Anything can be destroyed. Rugged phones are here to give you the option for an extra protection. It doesn’t mean that you have to start trying it out right away. If you accidentally dropped your device, you should inspect it carefully after, as if the cover got damaged by the impact, device may loose the ability of being water resistant and so on. If you put your device in water with any of the rubber protective covers not sealed well, you may water damage your device.
No. Corning® Gorilla® Glass is a tough, damage and scratch resistant glass, but as anything it has it’s weakness. Tampered glass has a weak point that will be different from screen to screen, also corners and edges are weaknesses of tampered glass, this is why on most good rugged devices the casing is covering the edges of the screen, to minimize the chance of braking the screen.
When water get’s into the speaker of your water resistant phone, it takes a while for it to dry out and at that time, your phone will sound not the greatest. While you’re waiting for the water to dry out, you should try installing “Unclog your speaker” App from Android play market. It will clear your speaker.
We try to collect the most important and useful questions and provide answers to those, If you have an important question, please, drop us a line and the answer will appear in our FAQ section